Scope of the Role
As a great development role, you will work alongside the Accounts Senior, CFO and HR Manager to
support and deliver key achievable financial outcomes.
This role would be suitable for a recent graduate Accountant or someone who has completed a
Diploma in Business, Finance or Accounting (or equivalent).
- Update Owner returns spreadsheet for Permanent units. Owner statements to be
downloaded from Propertyme or use Compliance downloaded file.
- Update Leaseback profit/loss calculation file on monthly basis.
- Accounting ad-hoc duties.
- Perform weekly bank Reconciliations
- Checking AP invoices and enter in to Xero
- Check and alert important supplier payments due dates
- Owner invoice checking, entering in to Trust systems and pay.
- Follow up commission invoices from OTA s and commercial team
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Liaise with third party suppliers.
- Assist with payroll including cross checking staff timesheets and contracted hours,
determining and identifying any discrepancies and gaps.
- Updating payroll allocation and payroll accrual journals
- Generate expense reports and any other reports requested by Management.
- Invoicing tasks including sorting, coding, matching invoices and setting invoices up for
- Maintaining vendor files and corresponding with vendors.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Monitor and flag any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information and data.
- Any other administration duties within reason provided by the Senior Management Team.
- Assist the business to attain and achieve its financial goals.
▪ Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent (Diplomas are also acceptable)
▪ Previous experience working in an Accounting or Finance role
▪ Effective time management skills
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪ Detail orientated
▪ Analytical skills
▪ High standard of personal presentation and professionalism
▪ Ability to work well under pressure and with competing priorities
▪ Experience in Accounting software such as Xero and SAP
▪ High level excel skills including micros and complicated formula
▪ Self-motivated and goal driven
▪ Highly organized and able to meet deadlines under pressure
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Confidence to undertake duties and relay required information to coworkers, supervisors and
▪ High standards of personal presentation
▪ Maintain a calm persona at all times when dealing with complaints/disputes
Key Performance Areas
Management will provide KPI’s as the role develops.