Site / Location : IBM Plaza Eastwood City
Client / Campaign : AU Client
Scope of Role
As a great development role, you will work alongside the Senior Accountant and CFO to support and deliver key achievable financial outcomes. This role would be suitable for recent graduate Accountant or someone who has completed a Diploma in Business, Finance or Accounting (or equivalent) with minimum 2 years experience in Accounts Payable and Receivables.
- Perform weekly bank Reconciliations
- Checking AP invoices and enter in to Xero/SAP
- Check and alert important supplier payments due dates
- Follow up missing invoices from suppliers and contractors.
- Follow up commission invoices from OTA s and commercial team
- Arrange, maintain and control supplier credit facilities
- Liaise with third party suppliers.
- Assist with payroll including cross checking staff timesheets and contracted hours, determining and identifying any discrepancies and gaps.
- Generate expense reports and any other reports requested by Management.
- Invoicing tasks including sorting, coding, matching invoices and setting invoices up for payment.
- Maintaining vendor files and corresponding with vendors.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Monitor and flag any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information and data.
- Any other administration duties without reason provided by the Senior Management team.
- Assist the business to attain and achieve its financial goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent (Diplomas are also accepted)
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working in an AP/AR roll
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Analytical skills
- High standard of personal presentation and professionalism
- Ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities
- Experience in Accounting software such as Xero and SAP is a must
- High level excel skills including micros and complicated formula
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Confidence to undertake duties and relay required information to coworkers, supervisors and guest
- High standards of personal presentation
- Maintain a calm and persona at all times when dealing with complaints/disputes
- Ability to work under minimum supervision to achieve the job description
Key Performance Areas
Management will provide KPI’s as the role develops.