• Conduct regular site inspection
• Manage workflow of the site
• Maintenance checking and coordination with the contractors
• Provide site safety and security / implement policies
• Inform / educate everyone of the house rules
• Handling client relations. Gather the issues from clients and make sure the site
issues are resolved through maintenance and contractors.
• Procuring supplies to perform work
• Monitoring and distribution of supplies
• Manage team schedule
• Delegation of work, training and guidelines
• Coordination with the building administration
• Weekly update the site status to the Admin & Facilities Manager
• Should have 1-2 years of related experience
• Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign clients.
• Experience in managing or supporting a Facility is an advantage but we are willing to train.