A Junior Programmer/Tech Support will assist in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. He/she has some experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year in-depth experience and knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache, HTML, CSS, Jquery
- Knowledge in Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, RethinkDB will be an added advantage
|Job Category||Programming, Technical Support|