About The Role
We are looking for a self- motivated & independent Marketing Executive to join the Arise Hotels & Apartments Team to continue to secure our position as a leader within the hospitality industry. This role includes but is not limited to; artwork creation, social media channel content creation, management and distribution of electronic databased marketing (EDM) materials. The incumbent will work closely with our Commercial Leadership Team based in our Australian head office.
- Create EDM’s content and be responsible for managing delivery of EDM’s to our database.
- Own the EDM management, coordination & results.
- Create and distribute communication/marketing/promotional materials for social media platforms and campaigns via the use of; Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Upload communication and news to internal and external channels.
- Respond to requests from internal and external stakeholders proactively and in a timely manner.
- Monitor, enquire and respond to comments on social media channels and provide feedback on insights gained across these channels to the management.
- Identify opportunities for innovative social media content and utilisation of emerging and existing platforms.
- Maximise membership with Brisbane EDA and manage hotel listings on Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
- Co-ordinate and manage the image depository for the company, ensuring relevance and maximum impact and gain for the company.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing and promotional activities.
- Creating ad hoc Marketing collateral, manage printing and artwork as required.
- Responsible for the accurate maintaining of Google Pages for the properties under the portfolio and ensuring all information listed in accurately.
- Manage campaign production measurement and preparing appropriate reporting.
- Maintaining the group’s webpage content and ensuring the most up to date content.
- Responsible for the timely management of the marketing calendar to ensure success of campaigns, projects and content to be delivered against deadlines and budget constraints.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you should have a proven track record & experience of working within the communications and marketing field. You should be able to work with a high degree of independence with a busy team, be well organised, flexible and enjoy working independently.
The right candidate will have the ability to work under pressure while juggling multiple competing tasks, possess strong problem-solving skills and have an advanced level of MS Office Suite. You will be able to independently use marketing and design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Canva and should have basic knowledge of CRM systems like MailChimp.