Site/Location: IBM Plaza Eastwood City
Client/Campaign: AU client
Scope of the Role
As a great development role, you will work alongside the CFO to support and deliver key achievable financial outcomes. This role would be suitable for a Chartered Accountant with a Degree in Accounting/Financial Management with minimum 3 years experience in Senior Accountant Position in Hotels or accommodation Industry.
- Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly property management accounts and Consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for Annual individual and consolidated financial statements for the group
- Maintain General Ledger in accordance with AASB (Australian Accounting Standards Board)
- Prepare supporting information for Audit and Taxation.
- Tight controls over Accruals and pre-payments
- High level monthly reporting based on demand. (owner returns, Lease back profitability reports, Cash flow statements)
- Help CFO in Budgeting process and rolling forecasts.
- Assist in implementing SAP ERP System.
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register, Depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Assist in writing the policy and procedure manual for the group.
- Assist in preparing the feasibilities.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information and data.
- Any other administration duties within reason provided by the Senior Management team.
- Assist the business to attain and achieve its financial goals.
- Member of CA or CPA
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Financial Management
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as Senior Accountant in Large listed company
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Analytical skills
- High standard of personal presentation and professionalism
- Ability to work well under pressure and with competing priorities
- Experience in Accounting software such as Xero and SAP is a must
- High level excel skills including micros and complicated formula
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail
- High standards of personal presentation
- Willing to be with the company in long run
- Maintain a calm persona at all times when dealing with complaints/ disputes
- Ability to work under minimum supervision to achieve the job description
Key Performance Areas:
Management will provide KPI’s as the role develops.