JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports To: Operations Manager
Probation Period: 6 months
Site / Location: IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Shift Time: 6:00 AM-3:00 PM
Salary Range: ₱ 50,000.00- ₱ 80,000.00
Other Benefits: HMO after completing 6 months plus 1 free Dependent
Name of the Interviewer:
Phone #/email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Manpower: 1
About The Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns. The duties include researching, strategizing with other professionals and creating content for successful campaigns. This role includes but is not limited to; combining marketing and social media management to enhance the company’s social media presence, interaction with target audiences, promoting the brand’s engaging content, and expanding the opportunities for increasing the revenue. This role will manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to thei audience. The incumbent will work closely with the Marketing Team and our Commercial Leadership Team based in our Australian head office.
Skills & Experience
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor, analyze and report on website performance and marketing metrics.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms with the Marketing Team and team for new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Knowledge of CRM systems like MailChimp and Hubspot.
- Creating Video contents with software such as adobe premiere and aftereffects.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing or related role.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and related tools.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with Google Certification on Ad Management and Search Engine Optimization.
- Proven track record in effectively executing various digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to interpret web metrics and digital analytics, and translate them into working marketing strategies.
- Good written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Flexibility and ability to multitask.
- Keen attention to details.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Good project management skills.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Able to produce high quality creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strong perspective on the best ways to leverage the different channels for impact, but open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
Mindset and Behaviors
- Sees value in taking an iterative design approach.
- Open to taking on new challenges and learning new skills.
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative.
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport among stakeholders.
- Ownership mindset – fully immersed in all things related to channels; owns results.
- Willing to learn with a “why not” approach to testing and removing barriers; challenges the status quo.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Achieve Website Revenue Target and Budget.
- Maximize and Achieve EBITDA.
- Maximize and Achieve Brand.com Revenue and Budgets.
- Create long term growth through leadership sustainability (Succession Planning).