Job Available : National Sales Manager
Site / Location : IBM Plaza Eastwood City
Client / Campaign : AU client / Hospitality Industry
What You Can Expect To Do
National Sales Manager is responsible for driving the sales function in the company. This role will see you responsible for growing existing corporate accounts as well as identifying, winning and growing new businesses primarily in the corporate segment and across a variety of other market segments across the country. You will drive sales function for the Arise Group in order to maximise the company’s revenue and profits.
1. Responsible for managing all existing corporate accounts to perform to their full potential. Conduct regular reviews to ensure optimum performance.
2. Identify new corporate accounts, sign contracts and account activation. Conduct regular reviews to ensure optimum performance.
3. Establish a sales plan for all regions.
4. Establish and manage TMC business strategy for the company.
5. Sign up TMC’s as per company’s strategy.
6. Prepare sales & marketing strategy for new hotel openings.
7. Establish lead generation process including but not limited to cold calling, agency targeting, etc. 8. Overall responsibility for Arise Hotels & Apartments corporate identity.
9. Coordinate development and printing of sales collateral.
10. Create and develop a wide range of different marketing materials for sales team.
11. Maintain effective internal communication process to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of sales objectives.
12. Ownership in the sales results and tracking process.
13. Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for the company.
14. Prepare annual sales budget and ensure performance to annual budget.
15. Represent the company in key corporate and social events as required.
16. Liaise with the Arise Hotel Operations teams to pursue and secure opportunities to maximise revenue across key channels including Corporate, Travel Agencies and Groups.
17. Any other reasonable tasks allocated by the CEO, COO or CCO.
Key Performance Indicators
S.No. KPI Weightage %
1. Achievement of Revenue Budget for hotels 15%
2. Achievement of EBIDTA Budget for hotels 10%
3. Maximize Revenue: Achieve established corporate room night and revenue production targets. 50%
4. Maximize Revenue: Ensure contracted sales accounts are producing as per established targets of room nights and revenue 15%
5. Expense Management: Ensure Sales and Marketing budget is within the budget levels 10%
1. Bachelor degree in Sales or equivalent qualification.
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Sales capacity within Australasia, with a proven track record of success, with at least 2 years’ experience as a Sales Manager.
3. A good understanding of the Hospitality & Tourism sector based around Brisbane and Melbourne will be preferred.
4. Entrepreneurial mindset and approach for creating opportunities.
5. Ability to keeps abreast of changes and assesses trends in market conditions, competitor feedback and consumer buying behaviour to create strategies that drive conversion opportunities.
6. A strategic and tactical thinker who can establish goals and objectives, set performance targets and deliver projects on time.
7. Dynamic, vibrant, confident and professional personality.
8. Confidence to put forward your ideas and contribute to a dynamic team that makes decisions and acts on them quickly.
9. Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities.
10. Confident and dynamic personality.
11. Experience in RMS 9+ Cloud Hospitality Software (desirable).
• Organised and the ability to prioritise competing tasks
• Creative and innovative
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Strong communication and written skills