ARISE HOTELS AND APARTMENTS (AU client)
Position: Revenue Analyst
Site / Location: 28th Floor IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City Shift Time: 6AM-3PM
Salary Range: ₱ 35,000.00- ₱ 40,000.00
Other Benefits: HMO on the day 1 plus 1 FREE for dependent
Dept Head/ Interviewer: Rebecca A. Tiongco
Phone #/email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Manpower: 1
Scope of the Role
This role will support the Revenue Manager and the Revenue Team in daily revenue management and distribution duties as well as supporting the Revenue Manager and Chief Commercial Officer by completing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting functions. The Revenue Analyst fills in for the Revenue Manager in their absence. If required, the Revenue Analyst may also be required to support the Reservations Team in Phone, Email & Chat Handling.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are detailed but not limited to:
- Assist the Revenue Manager in retail price management and distribution.
- Analyse daily movements on the daily occupancy report and IVI tool.
- Circulate the Daily Statistics Report when required.
- Assist in updating and the maintenance of Online Distribution Channel content.
- Run displacement analysis and event date analysis reports as required.
- Conduct Rate Parity Audits – weekly
- Ongoing business analysis as required by the Revenue Manager.
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager to develop revenue knowledge and skills.
- Participate in meetings & online meetings as required by the Revenue Manager.
- Run STR reports & analyse business/market segment YoY performance, communicating position to stakeholders.
- Track sales promotions & advertising as required & advised.
- Ensure all marketing information (source, region, market and origin fields) is entered correctly to ensure the effective tracking and reporting of the information required.
- Send daily / weekly report to your manager of all statistical information as required in the policies and procedures.
- Assist in monthly reporting on hotel performance and other monthly reporting.
- Analyse and communicate shortfalls in corporate, wholesale and OTAs.
- Analyse successful promotions for prior year/month and upcoming months.
- Monitor Personal Inbox for policy/process updates, action items, promotions & internal communications.
- When creating any reservations into RMS, ensuring all Guest Information & Data Fields are accurate.
- Carry out any additional duties as required by the Revenue Manager, Chief Commercial Officer or Leadership Team
- Additional duties may also include acting as a Reservation Agent, and performing duties including Phone Call, Email and Chat Handling as the need may be.
- Ensure that communication with customers, employees and others is honest, open and professional
- Communication with Hotel Managers and Head Office departments on a regular basis as appropriate.
- Foster a harmonious relationship between properties, the Central Reservations Office and Head Office.
- Notify the Revenue Manager, Chief Commercial Officer of any issues immediately as they arise and provide appropriate solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Hotel Reservations, Revenue or Operations
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Tourism Management, Hospitality Management or similar • Excellent excel skills and strong Office (Word, Outlook etc) skills.
- Superior attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in handling Online distribution channels’ backend desired.
- Strong Knowledge of Computer applications;
- Hotel Property Management Systems experience;
- Previous experience in a Revenue Management system is beneficial but not essential.
- RMS 9+ Cloud experience is beneficial but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexibility with changing work schedules and working hours;
- Customer centric;
- Problem-Solving skills;
- Decision-Making skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to multitask.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Achieve Revenue Target and Budget for the Department
- Achieve STR Growth YoY
- Achieve EBIDTA
- Work accuracy at 95% accuracy