Site / Location : IBM Plaza Eastwood City
Client / Campaign : AU client
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are detailed but not limited to:
• Handles reservations calls (new booking, existing booking, enquiries, etc.) ensuring utilization of and adherence to the Quality guidelines as required by Clients.
• Ensure all guests are aware of operational policies – credit card, cancellations, car parking and check in/check out times, etc.
• Vigilant yield management – sell within rate ranges and ensure the highest rate achievable is sold. Sell peak rates at every available opportunity. Sell from the highest room category down on every enquiry.
• Be aware of Yield Dates & advise Revenue Team of any periods that could be identified as yield events or opportunities.
• Focus on the conversion of booking enquiries to achieve occupancy and average rate budgetary targets.
• Sell all rooms at a rate that maximizes owner returns and management commission and upsell property facilities (parking, breakfast, transportation arrangements, etc.
• Monitor all parked reservations in RMS for assigned property – shuffle the reservations chart & allocate rooms where possible + hold rooms where necessary.
• Track sales promotions/advertising as required & advised.
• Ensure all marketing information (source, region, market and origin fields) is entered correctly to ensure the effective tracking and reporting of the information required.
• Send daily / weekly report to your manager of all statistical information as required in the policies and procedures.
• Monitor Personal Inbox for policy/process updates, action items, promotions & internal communications.
• Carry out any additional duties as required by the Floor Manager, Revenue Manager or Chief Commercial Officer.
• Enter confirmed reservations into RMS, ensuring all Guest Information & Data Fields are accurate.
• Assist guests on self-check-in kiosks after hours.
• Handles Airbnb enquiries and communication process coordination.
• Ensure that communication with customers, employees and others is honest, open and professional
• Communication with Hotel Managers and Head Office departments on a regular basis as appropriate.
• Foster a harmonious relationship between properties and the Central Reservations Office.
• Notify the Floor Manager, Revenue Manager, Chief Commercial Officer of any issues immediately as they arise and provide appropriate solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Hotel Reservations or Central Reservation Experience required
• Customer Service, Sales or Hospitality experience preferred.
• Good Knowledgeable of Computer applications;
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel);
• Hotel Property Management Systems experience;
• RMS 9+ Cloud experience is beneficial but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Competencies:
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Flexibility with changing work schedules and working hours;
• Customer centric;
• Problem-Solving skills;
• Decision-Making skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Efficiency; • Ability to multitask.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)