Property Management Executive
Posted 12 months ago
Site / Location : IBM Plaza/ Eastwood City
Client / Campaign : AU/ Hotel Industry
Scope of the Role:
We have an opportunity for a Property Management Executive to join our friendly team. We are a dedicated & friendly bunch and are keen to continue to give our clients the best possible service. With this reputation we are looking for someone who is dedicated, professional and eager to be part of our tight knit team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities are detailed but not limited to:
- Generate the list as required for rent and invoice arrears, renewals, routine inspections from Property Management.
- Prepare lease agreement to upcoming new tenant and renewal tenants with Realworks.
- Send off arrear reminders on daily basis
- Request bond lodgment details on RTA website.
- Draft emails with templates for property managers.
- Advertising of rental properties through realestate.com.au
- Collection and process all applications from 2Apply.
- Assist property manages with admin tasks and paperwork as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional corporate presentation
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- An eye for detail
- Organized, efficient and pro-active
- Passion for property and a desire to succeed
- Knowledge of below system will be priority of consideration: