https://salesrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/salesrainLogoFinal-main.png 0 0 salesrainadmin https://salesrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/salesrainLogoFinal-main.png salesrainadmin2020-06-20 14:34:372020-07-06 11:55:18General Accountant
General accountants gather and analyze financial records and documentation for a variety of purposes, including writing financial reports, compiling profit statements, filling out tax returns, and making budgets.
- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of up gradation of process development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years’ proven experience as an accountant.
- CPA certification is an advantage.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting softwares and MS Office.
- Good communication and organizational skills.