We’re on the hunt for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our AU client in Eastwood City.
The successful applicant would be responsible for generating new business and nurturing client relationships to foster continued business and growth with the opportunity to be arisen to the assistant property manager. We are one of the largest property management businesses on Queensland, with an existing portfolio of approx. 1000 properties. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive team culture – everyone is there to help you become the best you can be.
To be successful you’ll possess:
- A solid background in Business Development.
- Solutions focused and exceptional in client management / customer services
- Strong knowledge of or have worked within property management, specifically Queensland rental market.
- Be a ‘hunter’/have an eye for new opportunities
- Strong communications skills, and be able to adapt to your audience.
- Be confident and have the ability to close the deal!
- Follow Company processes and procedures
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Be energetic, positive & have a can-do attitude
- You’ll be reliable & punctual on a daily basis
- Reporting to the Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for generating strong growth within our rental portfolio
- Responding quickly and professionally to all new business enquiries
- Conducting appraisals and property management presentations to prospective landlords
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Can start immediately.