Site / Location : IBM Plaza Eastwood City
Client / Campaign : Sales Rain
We are looking for a self- motivated & independent Business Development Manager to join the team to continue to secure our position as a leader within the seat leasing facilities for outsourcing companies and call centers to expand our services to contemporary BPO offices that include private and semi-private offices.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Must have previous experience of Establishing and Promoting the company brand with media, newspapers magazines TV stations.
- Networking with BPO community – CCAP, IBPAP, ACPI, GDAP, and BPO companies for lead generation.
- Networking with commercial real estate individual Broker Community and Brokerage firms for lead generation.
- Coordinating with the sales team.
- 3-5 years of Experience with Commercial Real Estate
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Full-Time position(s) available.