ARISE HOTELS AND APARTMENTS (AU client)
Position: Revenue Support Officer- AirBNB
Site / Location: 28th Floor IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Shift Time: 6AM-3PM
Scope of the Role:
This role will be responsible to support Revenue Analyst and Revenue Manager for setup and management of Airbnb system in sync with wheelhouse technology. The Revenue Support Officer may also support the Revenue Manager in additional revenue management tasks and distribution duties as well as supporting the Chief Commercial Officer, including daily, weekly, and monthly reporting functions. The Revenue Support Officer fills in for the Revenue Analyst in their absence. If required, the Revenue Support Officer may also be required to support the Reservations Team in Phone, Email & Chat Handling.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities are detailed but not limited to:
1. Support Revenue Analyst on Managing Airbnb listings including pricing, listing creation and management, content and communication process coordination.
2. Liaise with necessary stakeholders in relation to the above processes.
3. Manage Customer Relations, Feedback, Reviews & Issues on AIRBNB Platform.
4. Manage Messaging Function on AIRBNB Platform.
5. Participate in both online meetings with key stakeholders and attend regular office meetings
6. Ongoing business analysis and pricing management
7. Send daily / weekly report to your manager of all statistical information as required.
8. Conduct competitor rate shopping, analysis and Parity Audits as required.
9. Monitor Personal Inbox for policy/process updates, action items, promotions & internal communications.
10. When creating any reservations into RMS, ensuring all Guest Information & Data Fields are accurate. 11. Carry out any additional duties as required by the Revenue Analyst, Operations Manager, Revenue Manager and Chief Commercial Officer or Leadership Team.
12. Assist in monthly reporting on hotel performance and other monthly reporting.
13. Liaise with management Team in regards to invoice processing for AIRBNB Listings.
14. Analyse daily movements and production of listings and inventory as required.
Additional duties as required:
1. Assist Revenue Analyst and Revenue Manager in price management and distribution.
2. Assist in updating and the maintenance of Online Distribution Channel content when required and ensure all listings are up to date and accurate.
3. Work closely with the Revenue Analyst and Revenue Manager to develop revenue knowledge and skills. 4. Work closely with the Revenue Analyst on key tasks and projects.
5. Assist in the analysation of business/market segment YoY performance, communicating position to stakeholders.
6. Track sales promotions & advertising.
7. Ensure all marketing information (source, region, market and origin fields) is entered correctly to ensure the effective tracking and reporting of the information required.
8. Circulate the Daily Statistics Report.
9. Additional duties may also include acting as a Reservation Agent, and performing duties including Phone Call, Email and Chat Handling as the need may be.
1.Ensure that communication with customers, employees and others is hone
2. Communication with Hotel Managers and Head Office departments on a regular basis as appropriate.
3. Foster a harmonious relationship between properties, the Central Reservations Office and Head Office.
4. Notify the Operations Manager, Revenue Manager, Chief Commercial Officer of any issues immediately as they arise and provide appropriate solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience Work Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Revenue Management or Hotel Reservations.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Tourism Management, Hospitality Management or similar – preferred but not mandatory.
• Excellent excel skills and strong Office (Word, Outlook etc.) skills.
• Superior attention to detail and time management skills.
• Strong reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in handling Online distribution channels’ backend desired.
• Previous experience in an Airbnb management system is beneficial but not essential. • Strong Knowledge of Computer applications;
• Hotel Property Management Systems experience;
• Previous experience in a Revenue Management system is beneficial but not essential.
• RMS 9+ Cloud experience is beneficial but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Competencies:
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Flexibility with changing work schedules and working hours;
• Customer centric;
• Problem-Solving skills;
• Decision-Making skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Ability to multitask.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
1. Airbnb performance vs Target
2. Achieve Revenue Target and Budget for the Department
3. Achieve STR Growth YoY
4. Achieve EBIDTA
5. Work accuracy at 95% accuracy