Job Available : Revenue Support Officer
Site / Location : IBM Plaza/ Eastwood City
Client / Campaign : AU/ Hotel Industry
Scope of the Role:
This role will be responsible to support Revenue Analyst and Revenue Manager for setup and
management of Airbnb system in sync with wheelhouse technology. The Revenue Support Officer
may also support the Revenue Manager in additional revenue management tasks and distribution
duties as well as supporting the Chief Commercial Officer, including daily, weekly, and monthly
reporting functions. The Revenue Support Officer fills in for the Revenue Analyst in their absence. If
required, the Revenue Support Officer may also be required to support the Reservations Team in
Phone, Email & Chat Handling.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities are detailed but not limited to:
1. Support Revenue Analyst on Managing Airbnb listings including pricing, listing creation and
management, content and communication process coordination.
2. Liaise with necessary stakeholders in relation to the above processes.
3. Manage Customer Relations, Feedback, Reviews & Issues on AIRBNB Platform.
4. Manage Messaging Function on AIRBNB Platform.
5. Participate in both online meetings with key stakeholders and attend regular office meetings.
6. Ongoing business analysis and pricing management.
7. Send daily / weekly report to your manager of all statistical information as required.
8. Conduct competitor rate shopping, analysis and Parity Audits as required.
9. Monitor Personal Inbox for policy/process updates, action items, promotions & internal
10. When creating any reservations into RMS, ensuring all Guest Information & Data Fields are
11. Carry out any additional duties as required by the Revenue Analyst, Operations Manager,
Revenue Manager and Chief Commercial Officer or Leadership Team.
12. Assist in monthly reporting on hotel performance and other monthly reporting.
13. Liaise with management Team in regards to invoice processing for AIRBNB Listings.
14. Analyse daily movements and production of listings and inventory as required.
Additional duties as required:
1. Assist Revenue Analyst and Revenue Manager in price management and distribution.
2. Assist in updating and the maintenance of Online Distribution Channel content when required and
ensure all listings are up to date and accurate.
3. Work closely with the Revenue Analyst and Revenue Manager to develop revenue knowledge and
4. Work closely with the Revenue Analyst on key tasks and projects.